Come and explore the beautiful cities that are culturally rich in our 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur, wherein you would get a chance to have a flavor and adore the beauty of different cities. You would be exploring the capital city (Delhi), the city of love (Agra), the pink city (Jaipur) and the city of lakes(Udaipur). You would be immensely drowned into the culture and heritage that each city beholds with them. The Taj Mahal, the epitome of love would arouse the lovely feeling; the historical Agra Fort would take you back to the days of the Mughal Dynasty. The Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar of Jaipur has an extraordinary architectural design that makes it more beautiful and unique in its own. You would experience the heaven in the city of Udaipur by enjoying the boat rides in the Lake Pichola and discovering the Sajjangarh Fort and many other historical Palaces.This tour would capture all your attention and the views of the cities would leave you amazed and mesmerized. Here is what you get in our 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur.
- Private Tour
- Five nights accommodation in hotels (If tour booked with option including hotels)
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
- Car Type : for three to four people, six-seater MPV
- Car Type : for five to ten people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast (If tour booked with option including hotels)
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Personal care and attention
- Jaipur to Udaipur Commercial Flight ticket (Baggage Allowance 15 KG check in and 7 KG hand baggage)
- Udaipur to Delhi Commercial flight ticket (Baggage Allowance 15 KG check in and 7 KG hand baggage)
- Entrance fees to Monuments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and Dinner
- Bottles of mineral water during journeys
- Visit Taj Mahal, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- By default we provide English speaking guide but we have Hindi, French, Spanish, German and Russian Speaking guides also, so if you would like to have any of the above language speaking guide, then you may inform us for same after booking the tour.
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- For lunch (own expense) and dinner (own expense), the driver can recommend a local restaurant
How do I plan a trip to Udaipur?
Udaipur is well-connected by air and road; therefore, it can be reached from any part of the country with ease. Maharana Pratap Airport is a domestic airport in Udaipur connected to many important cities in India. National Highway 27, 48, and 58 connect Udaipur to many destinations like Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Mount Abu, and more.
Which is better: Udaipur or Jaisalmer?
Even though Udaipur and Jaisalmer are in the same state, they both vary in their landscape, monuments as well as all over vibe. Therefore, there is no comparison between the two places. Udaipur is about lavish Rajputana Havelis (Palaces), beautiful man-made lakes, and the famous Taj Lake Palace amidst the Pichola Lake. On the other hand, Jaisalmer is about a gigantic inhabited fort, a vast desert, camel safaris, and a bit of hippie vibe. Thus, these destinations in Rajasthan have a different audience to cater to.